Wednesday, June 15, 2011

LIAR LIAR... pants on fire

My mother always said everything you do in the dark WILL come to the light. 

I've never understood the purpose of a lie?!  Especially if the liar can't keep up with their own story.  I mean, if you're going to do anything, be great at it.  So if you're going to be a liar then doggone it be the best liar there ever was!  At least make the lies believable.  Lies don't help a situation, it only makes the situation worse.  I can handle the truth because when I have all the information, I can strategize, work around it, & cope even though it may be difficult.  I appreciate when the care & consideration has been given to me by telling the truth so that I'm not blindly thrown into an awkward situation.  A lie doesn't allow me (the receiver of the lie) to fully prepare for the fall out that is going to come as a result.  And the worst thing is to learn of being told a lie on my own when the liar had ample opportunity to come correct.  Probably my biggest pet peeve and the easiest way to piss me off ... look me in my eyes and tell me a lie.  It is shameful how much we hide behind lies or create our own realities.  Some of us lie so much that we convince ourselves that the lies are the truth.  Don't waste time & expend energy on something so unnecessary.  It's so much easier to just tell the truth.  Puhleeze... just tell the truth!  The saying is in fact true (pun intended)... "the truth shall set you free".  So go ahead... FREE YOURSELF!

that's just my 2 cents... for what its worth...

No comments:

Post a Comment